So two days ago I woke up to a new WordPress notification. Someone nominated me for the Liebster Award! That lovely person was mariemathilda, and she’s blogging about her healing journey after experiencing trauma and soon moving to Berlin, Germany. Please go and have a read over at her’s, such important and interesting topics!
Now for the award, it is given to bloggers who are just starting out or don’t have over 200 followers. What a wonderful way to get your blog out there, maybe gain some new followers, and also explore other people’s blogs! I really feel that the WordPress community is so well organized, and even for beginners like myself, there are so many things to get involved in from the moment you set up your blog, like blogging101, daily prompts, weekly challenges, and much more. I’m really happy to now be part of all this!
Part of receiving the Liebster Award is answering 10 questions the person who nominated you decides. So here we go!
1. What was your first thought when you read about your nomination?
I was so humbled! And surprised, too. I only just started out, and there are already some people reading my blog.
2. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
It gives me a space to ramble about the things that I am really enthusiastic about! Sometimes I fear I might annoy friends and family, but having a blog provides an unlimited creative outlet.
3. Would you take more classes like Blogging101? Why?
Yes, I would! Mainly, because I am always behind on the daily tasks… so every time I take part in these classes, I might eventually get all the tasks done.
4. Is there a specific thing you would like to blog about but have not yet?
Hmm.. This blog is mainly about my interest in planners, stationery, my love for books and coffee, and so far I’ve blogged about these things. But of course, I want to create much more content on these topics!
5. What will your blog look like in five years?
A beautiful collection of my thoughts, ideas, and experiences to look back on, be proud of, and to learn from.
6. What inspires you?
Simple, beautiful things. I love collecting small keepsakes, nick-nack, and stationery. On the other hand, I believe that we need a decluttered and clean space to let creativity flow, so it’s a constant struggle between buying this new roll of washi tape and finding a place to store it away neatly…
7. What drives you nuts?
Things that don’t work out as they’re supposed to do, last-minute canceled plans, inconsiderate people around me who never pay attention to the world around them.
8. If you were reborn – who would you be?
That’s a tricky question… I have no particular person in mind, but I think I’d like to have lived in Asia instead of Europe. It seems to me as if the smaller things in life are more appreciated and honored in Asian than in European culture.
9. From today’s perspective: If you could change an event that happened in your life would you do it?
I don’t think there is a specific event I would like to change. One thing I should have done earlier, though, is to try and become calmer and more centered person.
10. What is your inner child’s favourite activity?
Sitting down, listening to audiobooks, and drawing or painting with watercolors. (Which I don’t feel I’m particularly good at.)
These were mariemathilda’s questions. Now I have to ask 10 questions myself!
- How did receiving the Liebster Award make you feel?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your blogging inspiration?
- What do you like to do when you have absolutely no other obligations?
- Who is your favorite fictional character?
- Which song would you choose as your life’s soundtrack?
- What would you change about yourself if you could?
- What do you like about yourself?
- What is the first thing on your bucket list?
- Where is your happy place?
And I nominate the following bloggers to answer these:
I very much hope you enjoy this. When you decide to accept the award, please answer my questions, think of 10 new ones yourself, and nominate bloggers to answer them to keep this great award reaching new people!